Tararua Vets offers a comprehensive on-farm and in-clinic veterinary service. Our branches in Pahiatua and Dannevirke complement this service with carefully chosen animal health products and merchandise with up-to-date advice on their use.
Tararua Veterinary Services
We are a strong mixed rural veterinary practice that strives to provide excellence in veterinary service, care and advice.
Tararua Veterinary Services is located in and services the Tararua & Central Hawkes Bay District.
- Full medical and surgical service for companion animals
- Clipping and grooming service for companion animals
- A comprehensive selection of pet products including premium foods, backed by expert advice
- Full medical and surgical service for production animals
- Farm consultancy e.g. nutrition, mastitis, lameness, reproduction
- Lab service including faecal egg counting and facial eczema spore counting
- Pregnancy testing in most species, either with a scanner or manual
- Large animal dispensary and retail supplies
- 24-hour veterinary service
In a farming system, it is essential to understand the implications both within the farm gate and outside, for each decision that you make on farm. In a business setting that is
Ewe scanning allows us to measure and reflect on how well we have managed the late summer/autumn period and to plan for the months ahead. Aside from identifying single, twin,
Did you know that all puppies must be registered with the local council by the time they are three months old? Registration All dogs must be registered with the local
Canine parvovirus is a highly contagious viral infection which causes depression and a sudden onset of profuse smelly bloody diarrhoea, vomiting and fever. Parvovirus infection