We look forward to welcoming you and your pets back in clinic, but as you all know, Alert Level 2 looks a little different this time around. There will be a few things we need from you to help us operate successfully.
Farmers, lifestyle block owners and horse owners
- Please continue to phone ahead for your farm orders – we will be able to provide a quicker turnaround if we can prepare these in advance!
- When coming into the clinic, wearing a mask is required.
- When we're on farm and we are either working inside or in close contact, our vets and techs will be wearing masks and we ask that you do the same if you are working with us.
- Please ring for an appointment as you normally do.
- On arrival, wearing of a mask is required inside the clinic. If you have left your one at home let us know and we will supply a disposable mask.
- You will need to scan our QR code upon entry into the clinic – if you don’t have the app, you will be able to record your visit manually on a register. Rest assured, your privacy is important to us and these registers with your personal details will be disposed of after 60 days.
- Consult rooms are a close contact area, so only one owner will be allowed to accompany your pet in the consult room.
- If you have a consultation booked but are feeling unwell, please ring the clinic to reschedule your appointment. Stay home and stay safe!
Thanks for your continued support and empathy during the past hectic few weeks. If you have any questions about our Alert Level 2 procedures, don’t hesitate to give us a call at the clinic or reach out to us via Facebook messenger!
Pahiatua 2 George Street, 4910 Dannevirke 36 Denmark Street, 4930
Pahiatua 06 376 8046 Dannevirke 06 374 6062
Tararua Vets offers a comprehensive on-farm and in-clinic veterinary service. Our branches in Pahiatua and Dannevirke complement this service with carefully chosen animal health products and merchandise with up-to-date advice on their use.