The Traffic Light System
Under the Covid-19 Protection Framework (Traffic Light System) we need to put some changes around how we operate.
Our doors are open to ensure both our animals and community are kept safe and healthy.
So, regardless of your vaccination status, we welcome you into the clinic to shop in our retail space or drop your pet off for their appointment - however, since our consult rooms are a close contact area, you will need to show your vaccine pass to accompany your pet into the consult room.
Below are some key things to remember when entering our clinic:
- If you have a consultation booked but are feeling unwell, please ring the clinic to reschedule your appointment. Stay home and stay safe!
- Scan our QR code or sign in manually when you enter the clinic
- Wearing of a mask is required inside the clinic
- Maintain social distancing of 1m when inside the clinic
- Consult rooms are a close contact area, so to minimise risk we ask that only one owner accompany your pet in the consult room. Because of this, it is required to show your vaccine pass in order to enter the consult room - otherwise, you will be able to wait in our waiting room or pop outside while your pet is in the consult room, and our vet will speak to you over the phone about your pet's history and treatment options.
Visits out on-farm may look a little different too.
- Please continue to phone ahead for your farm orders – we will be able to provide a quicker turnaround if we can prepare these in advance!
- When we're on farm and we are either working inside or in close contact, our vets and techs will be wearing masks and we ask that you do the same if you are working with us.
- Regardless of your vaccination status, we will still be able to offer you our services - however, it would be helpful if you could let us know of your status in advance of your visit, as we may have to adjust depending on the task at hand (i.e. bringing an extra team member with us to assist with the task).
We understand there will be a period of transition while we all adjust to the traffic lights, and we thank you in advance for being patient while our team works hard to keep everyone safe. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at the clinic or reach out to us on Facebook!